Police: Homeowner injured in fire at Marlboro home

The fire started around 2:30 p.m. on Secretariat Square in Marlboro.

Amanda Lee

Apr 26, 2024, 12:27 AM

Updated 28 days ago

Share:

One person was sent to the hospital when a home caught fire Thursday afternoon in Marlboro.
The fire started around 2:30 p.m. on Secretariat Square. Flames were seen shooting out of the roof of the home.
Officials say the fire started in a shed and then spread to the home.
Marlboro police say the homeowner was taken to the hospital for a burn on his arm.
The cause of the fire was not immediately known.


More from News 12