What's Cooking: Uncle Giuseppe's Marketplace's spinach and artichoke dip
Chef Vinny Olivieri, of Uncle Giuseppe's Marketplace, shows News 12's Lily Stolzberg how to make spinach and artichoke dip.
½ lb. cream cheese
1 cup mayo
1 lb. fresh spinach (rough chopped)
1 ½ cup quartered artichoke hearts (drained and coarsely chopped)
1 tbs. garlic (finely chopped)
¼ lb. shredded mozzarella
¼ cup Pecorino Romano
1 cup Grana Padano flakes
1. In a large bowl combine the cream cheese, mayo and garlic. Mix until all ingredients are incorporated.
2. Add in all other ingredients except the Grana Padano and Mix until all ingredients are incorporated.
3. Place the contents of the bowl in to an oven save casserole dish.
4. Top the mixture with the Grana Padano flakes.
5. Bake at 375 deg. For 20 min.
6. Serve hot with your favorite chips.