What's Cooking: Uncle Giuseppe's Marketplace's spicy rigatoni alla vodka with lobster
Chef Vinny Olivieri, of Uncle Giuseppe's Marketplace, shows News 12's Lily Stolzberg how to make spicy rigatoni alla vodka with lobster.
- ½ pound Rigatoni.
- 1 qt. Uncle Giuseppe’s Spicy Vodka sauce.
- 2 tbs. pecorino
- ¼ pound lobster meat (fully cooked)
- 1tsp. parsley chopped.
- 1 tbs. crushed red pepper flakes.
- 1 tbs. butter
- 1 tsp. garlic (chopped)
- Cook the pasta to your desired doneness, cool and set aside.
- In a medium sauté pan add butter and garlic.
- Cook garlic slightly, being careful not to brown.
- Add the lobster and sauté for one minute.
- Add parsley and mix well.
- Remove the lobster from pan and set aside.
- In the same pan, heat the sauce and the red pepper flakes.
- Add the pasta and pecorino and mix until incorporated well.
- Top with the cooked lobster.
- Garnish with pecorino.