Two CityMDs in New Jersey close due to staffing issues
The Oakland and Manahawkin CityMD locations are closing today due to staffing issues.
It is unclear when the facilities will reopen.
CityMD continues to urge patients to visit their other locations. See below:
- CityMD Jersey City - Grove Street
- Please visit CityMD Jersey City - Journal Square
- CityMD Raritan
- Please visit CityMD East Brunswick
- CityMD Wayne
- Please visit CityMD Clifton
- CityMD Oakland (Effective 12/29)
- Please visit CityMD Butler
CityMD Manahawkin (Effective 12/29)
-Please visit CityMD Lanoka Harbor
For more information, click HERE.
MORE: Search for a Cure
COVID RESOURCES: COVID-19 vaccine resources and case data
SEARCH FOR A CURE: Statistics and State Resources