Turn to Tara: Tips to save on a rental car for your holiday getaways
If you're tried to rent a car for any upcoming holiday getaways, you might be suffering from a case of sticker shock.
That's because a still-weakened inventory and increased demand have once again sent car rental prices soaring.
News 12's Tara Rosenblum has some tips that could save you hundreds on your next bill, while protecting your privacy at the same time.
To contact the Office of the Attorney General, please use the following:
- If you’d like to file a complaint or request for assistance, please visit the “File a Complaint” page here or contact the Consumer Assistance Unit at 860-808-5420.
- For all general inquiries, please email the Attorney General at Attorney.General@ct.gov or call 860-808-5318.
- Office of Constituent Services by calling 609-984-5828
- Email: NYAG.Pressoffice@ag.ny.gov
- Helplines and Hotlines:
- General Helpline: 1-800-771-7755
- Hearing / Voice Impaired: 1-800-788-9898