Fourth of July fireworks spark fire at Hicksville restaurant

Lotus Asian Fusion in Hicksville on 16 W. Marie Street caught on fire overnight Tuesday.
Police say the cause of the incident was a dumpster fire next to the restaurant, which was full of smoldering Fourth of July fireworks.
As of 6 a.m. Tuesday, the Hicksville Fire Department was on the scene.
The Fire Marshal and the arson squad are actively investigating this incident.
One firefighter sustained a leg injury but refused treatment at the site.