Fire chief: Man, dog rescued from fire at Parsippany apartment complex

A fire at an apartment complex in Parsippany leaves several people displaced.
The fire happened Wednesday around 10 p.m. at building 9 of the Cambridge Village apartments on Littleton Road.
According to the fire chief, the fire quickly spread to the second floor unit, where a man and his dog were rescued unharmed.
The fire chief says to his knowledge, one firefighter was treated for not feeling well.
There is no word yet on any injuries or the cause of the fire.