Fan guide: What to expect at Yankee Stadium during the 2021 season
The “crowd-noise” at Yankee Stadium will be from real fans
during the 2021 season.
There are some things you need to know before arriving for
a ball game in the Bronx.
According to the Yankees:
- Yankee Stadium will be permitted to operate at 20% capacity
to start the season, and guests will be seated in “pods” separated by empty
- COVID-related signage will be posted throughout the
building, including on hundreds of TVs on all concourse levels.
- Hand sanitizer dispensers will be located in all publicly
- Each fan in attendance, 2 years and older, will be required
to take a PCR or rapid antigen COVID-19 test with negative results or provide
proof of a COVID-19 full vaccination, as well as temperature checks on each
game day to gain entry. Updates on this policy can be found here
- Yankee Stadium will continue to operate as a vaccination
center for Bronx residents through at least April 30.
- Currently, the limited capacity games will be the first 11
regular season home games. (Thursday, April 1, 2021 - Wednesday, April 21,
2021). Get tickets here