Sweet Stories: Some rays of hope during the pandemic crisisPosted: Updated:
While the coronavirus pandemic is causing many hardships around the world, some are able to find little rays of hope during these trying times. Others are doing their part to help out those in need.
VIRUS TRACKER: New York, New Jersey, Connecticut coronavirus cases and deaths
MORE: LIVE BLOG - Coronavirus updates from the tri-state area and beyond
MORE: New Jersey Coronavirus Dashboard
FULL COVERAGE: Coronavirus Pandemic
RELATED: Your Heroes of Coronavirus Photos
- If you are experiencing symptoms or think you may have been exposed to coronaivurs, here is a list of coronavirus testing sites in the tri-state area.
- From all the regions at News 12 – Westchester, Long Island, New Jersey, Connecticut, Bronx, Brooklyn and the Hudson Valley – we want to assure you, we’re all in this together.
- Gov. Phil Murphy and state officials are discussing the latest updates on the coronavirus crisis in New Jersey.
- The statewide total number of coronavirus cases in New Jersey now stands at 25,590 cases statewide, after Gov. Phil Murphy announced 3,89 news cases on Thursday.
- Latest updates - Trump tests negative again, stimulus checks are on the way and help on the way for small businesses.Latest updates - NYC mayor says DOH guidance urges face coverings in public, Trump tests negative again, stimulus checks are on the way and help on the way for small businesses.
- These photos capture scenes around the world as countries cope with the outbreak.These photos capture scenes around the world as countries cope with the outbreak.
- The NYPD announced the citywide crime statistics for March 2020, revealing a decrease from last year.
New Jersey SlideshowsGalleriesMore>>
- The 1,000-bed hospital ship will help ease the burden on local hospitals amid the coronavirus outbreak.
- There are no rainbows without rain, right? Well, one might say it's been pouring lately. But a strong and growing group on Long Island is spreading color and positivity with a rainbow movement.
- As people work from home and avoid large gatherings, areas that are normally packed with people have suddenly become nearly vacant.