Here is a list of county by county coronavirus cases across New JerseyPosted: Updated:
Gov. Phil Murphy says that every county in New Jersey has coronavirus after Salem County reported its first case.
Here is the county by county breakdown of every case in the state:
PHOTOS: The Impact of Coronavirus Around the World
Cape May: 2
PHOTOS: Scenes of eerie calm amid coronavirus pandemic
MORE: Your Coronavirus self-isolation photos
Gov. Murphy says there are 1,914 cases of coronavirus reported in the state, with 211 under investigation.
Murphy also says the death toll has increased by four, with 20 people dead due to coronavirus.
He says his team is focusing on increasing testing sites, getting personal protective equipment for medical professionals, like gloves and masks, beds in hospitals and getting federal money.
Murphy says that the tri-state area alone - New York, New Jersey and Connecticut - needs $100 billion in assistance from the federal government.
Murphy reiterated to residents to not go outside unless it's an emergency or you are considered essential.
- From all the regions at News 12 – Westchester, Long Island, New Jersey, Connecticut, Bronx, Brooklyn and the Hudson Valley – we want to assure you, we’re all in this together.From all the regions at News 12 – Westchester, Long Island, New Jersey, Connecticut, Bronx, Brooklyn and the Hudson Valley – we want to assure you, we’re all in this together.
- From doctors and nurses to firefighters and police officers. From grocery store workers to news media and beyond. There are many who work hard to keep things running, keep us informed and keep us safe.
- The CDC says that the use of simple cloth masks can help slow the spread of COVID-19. Here are tips on how to use them and make them.The CDC says that the use of simple cloth masks can help slow the spread of COVID-19. Here are tips on how to use them and make them.
- The US Open, which was scheduled to be held June 18-21 at Winged Foot Golf Club in Mamaroneck, will now be played from Sept. 17-20.
- At least 24 ShopRites across New Jersey have workers sick with the coronavirus, according to a published report.
- Latest updates - Tiger tests positive for virus, Boris Johnson hospitalized, NY eyes apex of cases, US surgeon general warns of 'the hardest and the saddest week,' 1,000 military personnel deploying to NY.
- A COVID-19 biobank opened at Columbia University to collect, process, store and disseminate specimens and health data for researchers.
New Jersey SlideshowsGalleriesMore>>
- The 1,000-bed hospital ship will help ease the burden on local hospitals amid the coronavirus outbreak.
- There are no rainbows without rain, right? Well, one might say it's been pouring lately. But a strong and growing group on Long Island is spreading color and positivity with a rainbow movement.
- As people work from home and avoid large gatherings, areas that are normally packed with people have suddenly become nearly vacant.