Rep. Calabrese tests positive for coronavirusPosted: Updated:
Assemblyman Clinton Calabrese has tested positive for the coronavirus.
The New Jersey representative was tested at Bergen New Bridge Medical Center on March 17.
Calabrese says he is asymtomatic and now in self-quarantine.
PHOTOS: The impact of coronavirus around the world
- President Donald Trump gave an update on the coronavirus pandemic from the White House Rose Garden Sunday evening.
- If you are experiencing symptoms or think you may have been exposed to coronaivurs, here is a list of coronavirus testing sites in the tri-state area.
- From all the regions at News 12 – Westchester, Long Island, New Jersey, Connecticut, Bronx, Brooklyn and the Hudson Valley – we want to assure you, we’re all in this together.
- The statewide total number of coronavirus cases in New Jersey now stands at 13,386 after Gov. Phil Murphy announced 2,316 new cases Sunday. The governor also announced 21 additional deaths, bringing the statewide total to 161.The statewide total number of coronavirus cases in New Jersey now stands at 8,825 cases statewide, after Gov. Phil Murphy announced 1,982 new cases on Friday.
- State police say at least 163 police officers statewide have tested positive for coronavirus.State police say at least 163 police officers statewide have tested positive for coronavirus.
New Jersey SlideshowsGalleriesMore>>
- These photos capture scenes around the world as countries cope with the outbreak.These photos capture scenes around the world as countries cope with the outbreak.