Report: Members of Bergen County fitness center warned about possible coronavirus exposurePosted: Updated:
Some members of THE GYM in Englewood are being warned they may have been exposed to someone who tested positive for the coronavirus, according to a published report.
PHOTOS: The Impact of Coronavirus Around the World
The gym is located at 20 Nordhoff Place, just off Route 4 and South Van Brunt Street.
The Daily Voice is reporting the owner of the gym says the warning applies to members who took a 9:30 a.m. spin class or a 10:30 a.m. total body sculpt class back on March 3.
TRAVEL TIPS: Should you cancel your plans?
GET THE FACTS: What you need to know about coronavirus
BY THE NUMBERS: Get the latest global statistics
In a statement, the owner says, in part, that the person was asymptomatic at the time, so the risk of exposure is low, but if you have any symptom of the virus, contact your health care provider.
Will A Mask Really Protect You From Coronavirus? - Cheddar Explains
RELATED: ‘The coronavirus is among us’ – 8 new ‘presumptive positive’ cases of virus detected in NJ
RELATED: East Brunswick schools to close following confirmed case of coronavirus in town
RELATED: A list of area schools, universities and events closed amid COVID-19 outbreak
- From all the regions at News 12 – Westchester, Long Island, New Jersey, Connecticut, Bronx, Brooklyn and the Hudson Valley – we want to assure you, we’re all in this together.From all the regions at News 12 – Westchester, Long Island, New Jersey, Connecticut, Bronx, Brooklyn and the Hudson Valley – we want to assure you, we’re all in this together.
- From doctors and nurses to firefighters and police officers. From grocery store workers to news media and beyond. There are many who work hard to keep things running, keep us informed and keep us safe.
- The CDC says that the use of simple cloth masks can help slow the spread of COVID-19. Here are tips on how to use them and make them.The CDC says that the use of simple cloth masks can help slow the spread of COVID-19. Here are tips on how to use them and make them.
- The US Open, which was scheduled to be held June 18-21 at Winged Foot Golf Club in Mamaroneck, will now be played from Sept. 17-20.
- At least 24 ShopRites across New Jersey have workers sick with the coronavirus, according to a published report.
- Latest updates - Tiger tests positive for virus, Boris Johnson hospitalized, NY eyes apex of cases, US surgeon general warns of 'the hardest and the saddest week,' 1,000 military personnel deploying to NY.
- A COVID-19 biobank opened at Columbia University to collect, process, store and disseminate specimens and health data for researchers.
New Jersey SlideshowsGalleriesMore>>
- The 1,000-bed hospital ship will help ease the burden on local hospitals amid the coronavirus outbreak.
- There are no rainbows without rain, right? Well, one might say it's been pouring lately. But a strong and growing group on Long Island is spreading color and positivity with a rainbow movement.
- As people work from home and avoid large gatherings, areas that are normally packed with people have suddenly become nearly vacant.