Pepper spray incident shuts down Broadway's 'Jagged Little Pill'Posted: Updated:
Theatergoers in New York City were evacuated during a performance because of a pepper spray incident.
It happened Saturday night during a performance of "Jagged Little Pill."
Police were called and noticed people coughing and some had watery eyes.
Fire officials cleared the theater and the rest of the show was canceled.
No arrests have been made and the NYPD says the investigation is ongoing.
The performance was rescheduled for Sunday afternoon.
- These photos capture scenes around the world as countries cope with the outbreak.These photos capture scenes around the world as countries cope with the outbreak.
- New Jersey Gov. Phil Murphy answers your questions about the coronavirus outbreak in New Jersey.New Jersey Gov. Phil Murphy answers your questions about the coronavirus outbreak in New Jersey.
New Jersey SlideshowsGalleriesMore>>
- The 1,000-bed hospital ship will help ease the burden on local hospitals amid the coronavirus outbreak.
- From doctors and nurses to firefighters and police officers. From grocery store workers to news media and beyond. There are many who work hard to keep things running, keep us informed and keep us safe.
- There are no rainbows without rain, right? Well, one might say it's been pouring lately. But a strong and growing group on Long Island is spreading color and positivity with a rainbow movement.
- Whatever the reason is, News 12 wants to see photos of what you're doing to keep busy during the coronavirus pandemic.
- As people work from home and avoid large gatherings, areas that are normally packed with people have suddenly become nearly vacant.