Wind ADVISORY in effect for:
Special Weather STATEMENT in effect for:
'We Stand With Bound Brook': Benefit held to provide relief for fire victimsPosted: Updated:
After a devastating fire in downtown Bound Brook last month, the Brook Arts Center is hosting the We Stand With Bound Brook benefit to provide relief to the families displaced by the fire.
Bound Brook's mayor says 11 families were displaced by that massive fire in January that destroyed five buildings. The Arts Center's chairman says the money raised will go toward helping those families.
Organizers say they're expecting more than 100 people to be in attendance throughout the evening. The mayor says the Arts Center wanted to re-energize the community.
The event will feature an evening of music and dance performances from local dance troupes and bands.
Man accused in Bound Brook arson ordered to stay in jail; judge cites ‘disturbing’ Facebook posts
Bound Brook man charged with arson in massive fire that destroyed multiple buildings
Cleanup begins after massive fire severely damages buildings in Bound Brook
Firefighters battle 5-alarm fire in Bound Brook
- The statewide total number of coronavirus cases in New Jersey now stands at 51,027 cases, after Gov. Phil Murphy just announced 3,748 new cases.
- Gov. Phil Murphy answers your questions about the COVID-19 outbreak in New Jersey in this special edition of "Ask Gov. Murphy."
- President Donald Trump called the testing operation in the U.S. “by far the most sophisticated and the best anywhere.”
- Whatever the reason is, News 12 wants to see photos of what you're doing to keep busy during the coronavirus pandemic.
- Latest updates - UFC 249 canceled, task force says more than 2 million tested in the U.S., 'SNL' to return with remote episode, and Connecticut delays schools reopening until May 20.
New Jersey SlideshowsGalleriesMore>>
- These photos capture scenes around the world as countries cope with the outbreak.These photos capture scenes around the world as countries cope with the outbreak.