Wind ADVISORY in effect for:
Special Weather STATEMENT in effect for:
20th annual Super Pet Expo expects to draw more than 20,000Posted: Updated:
Thousands made their way to Edison for the 20th annual Super Pet Expo this weekend.
The event bills itself as the largest pet show on the East Coast with hundreds of vendors from around the country selling specialized products
The three-day event's main attraction this year is called Luring 101. It is the ultimate experience for dogs who love to chase.
"We encourage you to bring leashed pets because there are activities for you to do with your pet such as the luring 101 course, where your dog can run around for two to three minutes chasing a simulated squirrel, " says Super Pet Expo producer Eric Udler.
Edler tells News 12 that people don't need to have a pet to attend.
There will also be local rescue organizations for those interested in adopting.
- The statewide total number of coronavirus cases in New Jersey now stands at 51,027 cases, after Gov. Phil Murphy just announced 3,748 new cases.
- Gov. Phil Murphy answers your questions about the COVID-19 outbreak in New Jersey in this special edition of "Ask Gov. Murphy."
- President Donald Trump called the testing operation in the U.S. “by far the most sophisticated and the best anywhere.”
- Whatever the reason is, News 12 wants to see photos of what you're doing to keep busy during the coronavirus pandemic.
- Latest updates - UFC 249 canceled, task force says more than 2 million tested in the U.S., 'SNL' to return with remote episode, and Connecticut delays schools reopening until May 20.
New Jersey SlideshowsGalleriesMore>>
- This week's Super Pink Moon is the biggest full moon of 2020. Did you see it? Share your photos with us.
- These photos capture scenes around the world as countries cope with the outbreak.These photos capture scenes around the world as countries cope with the outbreak.
- From doctors and nurses to firefighters and police officers. From grocery store workers to news media and beyond. There are many who work hard to keep things running, keep us informed and keep us safe.