Fitness Face-off: Warrior Fitness in DunellenPosted: Updated:
One of the winner's in News 12's Fitness Face-off is Warrior Fitness in Dunellen.
The gym offers a kickboxing class with a variety of exercises to keep your mind and body working.
Warrior Fitness was inspired out of the idea of helping families stay fit.
- The statewide total number of coronavirus cases in New Jersey now stands at 25,590 cases statewide, after Gov. Phil Murphy announced 3,89 news cases on Thursday.
- Latest updates - Trump tests negative again, stimulus checks are on the way and help on the way for small businesses.Latest updates - NYC mayor says DOH guidance urges face coverings in public, Trump tests negative again, stimulus checks are on the way and help on the way for small businesses.
- These photos capture scenes around the world as countries cope with the outbreak.These photos capture scenes around the world as countries cope with the outbreak.
- YMCA's across New Jersey are opening child care centers to help if you're an essential worker with children at home.
‘We are at ground zero’: News 12 talks with 2 critical care nurses at Hackensack University Medical CenterIt's hard to fathom what health care workers are going through right now, especially in New Jersey's epicenter for coronavirus cases, Bergen County.
New Jersey SlideshowsGalleriesMore>>
- The 1,000-bed hospital ship will help ease the burden on local hospitals amid the coronavirus outbreak.
- From doctors and nurses to firefighters and police officers. From grocery store workers to news media and beyond. There are many who work hard to keep things running, keep us informed and keep us safe.
- There are no rainbows without rain, right? Well, one might say it's been pouring lately. But a strong and growing group on Long Island is spreading color and positivity with a rainbow movement.
- Whatever the reason is, News 12 wants to see photos of what you're doing to keep busy during the coronavirus pandemic.
- As people work from home and avoid large gatherings, areas that are normally packed with people have suddenly become nearly vacant.