Boston Market closes New Jersey location after 25 years in businessPosted: Updated:
The Boston Market restaurant located at Riviera Plaza in Brick has closed.
The location at 580 Brick Blvd. had been there for 25 years.
A note left on the restaurant's door read, in part, “Thank you for your support and patronage; it has been a privilege and an honor to serve you."
An email was also sent to customers, asking them to visit other Boston Market locations in Howell and Toms River.
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention is recommending that Americans cover their faces when leaving home, especially around other people.
- Latest updates - CDC recommends face coverings in public, Trump directs FEMA to prevent export of N95 masks, Supreme Court postpones April arguments and rapid testing for people near Trump and Pence.
- These photos capture scenes around the world as countries cope with the outbreak.These photos capture scenes around the world as countries cope with the outbreak.
- The statewide total number of coronavirus cases in New Jersey now stands at 29,895 cases, after Gov. Phil Murphy just announced 4,372 new cases
People from all over New Jersey are giving back to the state's hospitals during the coronavirus pandemic. Tonight we focus on Hackensack University Medical Center.
New Jersey SlideshowsGalleriesMore>>
- The 1,000-bed hospital ship will help ease the burden on local hospitals amid the coronavirus outbreak.
- From doctors and nurses to firefighters and police officers. From grocery store workers to news media and beyond. There are many who work hard to keep things running, keep us informed and keep us safe.
- There are no rainbows without rain, right? Well, one might say it's been pouring lately. But a strong and growing group on Long Island is spreading color and positivity with a rainbow movement.
- Whatever the reason is, News 12 wants to see photos of what you're doing to keep busy during the coronavirus pandemic.
- As people work from home and avoid large gatherings, areas that are normally packed with people have suddenly become nearly vacant.