Wind ADVISORY in effect for:
Coastal Flood ADVISORY in effect for:
Essex County Peruvian restaurant to close doors in FebruaryPosted: Updated:
Costanera, a Peruvian restaurant located in Montclair, is expected to close its doors at the end of February.
Owner and Chef Juan Placencia, who grew up in Peru, studied at the Culinary Institute, and has worked at some of the most prestigious restaurants in New York City.
But he says it's time to start a new chapter and reconnect with his family.
Costanera, which is located at 511 Bloomfield Ave., will have its last day of service Feb. 28.
- Latest updates - NY assemblyman dies, Cuomo reports NY's highest single-day death toll, NJ moves primary elections and Murphy orders nonessential construction to stop.Latest updates - Pence warns Philadelphia emerging as potential hot spot, NY assemblyman dies, Cuomo reports NY's highest single-day death toll, NJ moves primary elections and Murphy orders nonessential construction to stop.
- Plus: Gov. Andrew Cuomo says residents are flattening the curve.Plus: Gov. Andrew Cuomo says residents are flattening the curve.
New Jersey SlideshowsGalleriesMore>>
- This week's Super Pink Moon is the biggest full moon of 2020. Did you see it? Share your photos with us.
- In these trying times, we can all use a breath of fresh air every once in a while. News 12 wants to see your scenic photos while you get your breath of fresh air.
- These photos capture scenes around the world as countries cope with the outbreak.These photos capture scenes around the world as countries cope with the outbreak.
- From doctors and nurses to firefighters and police officers. From grocery store workers to news media and beyond. There are many who work hard to keep things running, keep us informed and keep us safe.
- Celebrating Easter or Passover is a little different this year. So, we want to see how you are celebrating. News 12 wants to see all of your photos, including throwbacks!