$1M winning lottery ticket sold at tobacco shop in Gloucester CountyPosted: Updated:
A winning Powerball lottery ticket worth $1 million was sold at a Gloucester County tobacco shop.
New Jersey Lottery officials say that the winning ticket from Wednesday night’s drawing was sold at Traders Variety, located at E. 1951 N. Black Horse Pike in Williamstown.
The winning numbers for the Wednesday, Dec. 25, drawing were: 02, 04, 16, 30 and 46. The red Powerball number was 20. The Multiplier number was 02.
Lottery acting Executive Director James Carey says that in addition to the $1 million winning ticket, over 28,000 players won a variety of prizes related to Wednesday night’s drawing.
Lottery officials say that the Powerball jackpot now rolls to $200,000,000 for the next drawing to be held Saturday, Dec. 28 at 10:59 pm.
- Firefighters in Bloomfield are currently on scene fighting a large four-alarm fire at a two-story commercial building.Firefighters in Bloomfield are currently on scene fighting a large four-alarm fire at a two-story commercial building.
- One family in New Jersey has three siblings that all have the same exact birthday – Nov. 30, and during an interview with News 12’s Brian Donahue, they mentioned Ellen DeGeneres multiple times, and hoped to one day be on her show.
- Police in Jackson Township say an ad in the Waze navigation app is misdirecting motorists headed to Atlantic City's Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa into the wilderness of New Jersey's Pinelands.
- President Donald Trump is expected to be in Wildwood next Tuesday to host a rally, and according to U.S. Rep. Jeff Van Drew, who just flipped parties to Republican from Democrat, roughly 100,000 tickets have been requested.
- Kirkland's, a retail chain that sells home decor, is closing at least two of its stores in New Jersey this year, according to published reports.Kirkland's, a retail chain that sells home decor, is closing at least two of its stores in New Jersey this year, according to published reports.
New Jersey SlideshowsGalleriesMore>>
- Sights and scenes from the 2020 SAG AwardsSights and scenes from the 2020 SAG Awards
- Have a great or fun photo during snowstorms in January 2020? We want to see them!Have a great or fun photo during snowstorms in January 2020? We want to see them!
- According to the National Retail Federation, Americans were expected to spend $490 million on costumes for their pets this past Halloween. But there's another special day to celebrate your furry friend!
- The National Board of Review assembled many of the regulars of this year’s awards season in the annual, untelevised gala dinner at Cipriani’s 42nd Street in midtown Manhattan.
- The stars of the film "Like a Boss" hit the red carpet Tuesday in New York City for the premiere.The stars of the film "Like a Boss" hit the red carpet Tuesday in New York City for the premiere.