Wind ADVISORY in effect for:
Coastal Flood ADVISORY in effect for:
NJ sues Florida firms over information on gun magazine salesPosted: Updated:
TRENTON, N.J. (AP) - New Jersey Attorney General Gurbir Grewal says that two Florida companies failed to comply with subpoenas seeking records about the sale of large-capacity gun magazines in the state.
Magazines over 10 rounds are barred in New Jersey. The Democratic attorney general says the companies sold high-capacity magazines into the state, and then ceased sales when asked. But the companies failed to turn over information about other sales the state was asking about.
\Messages seeking comment have been left with Elite Aluminum, of Holly Hill, Florida, and 22Mods4All, of Longwood, Florida.
Copyright 2019 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Gov. Phil Murphy and state officials discuss the latest updates on the coronavirus crisis in New Jersey.
- Whatever the reason is, News 12 wants to see photos of what you're doing to keep busy during the coronavirus pandemic.
- Latest updates - NY assemblyman dies, Cuomo reports NY's highest single-day death toll, NJ moves primary elections and Murphy orders nonessential construction to stop.Latest updates - Pence warns Philadelphia emerging as potential hot spot, NY assemblyman dies, Cuomo reports NY's highest single-day death toll, NJ moves primary elections and Murphy orders nonessential construction to stop.
- Plus: Gov. Andrew Cuomo says residents are flattening the curve.Plus: Gov. Andrew Cuomo says residents are flattening the curve.
- New Jerseyans out of work due to COVID-19 are finding it impossible to claim unemployment benefits because of obsolete government technology and staffers overwhelmed by the volume of calls.
New Jersey SlideshowsGalleriesMore>>
- This week's Super Pink Moon is the biggest full moon of 2020. Did you see it? Share your photos with us.
- In these trying times, we can all use a breath of fresh air every once in a while. News 12 wants to see your scenic photos while you get your breath of fresh air.
- These photos capture scenes around the world as countries cope with the outbreak.These photos capture scenes around the world as countries cope with the outbreak.
- From doctors and nurses to firefighters and police officers. From grocery store workers to news media and beyond. There are many who work hard to keep things running, keep us informed and keep us safe.
- Celebrating Easter or Passover is a little different this year. So, we want to see how you are celebrating. News 12 wants to see all of your photos, including throwbacks!