Authorities search for Freehold woman missing since Oct. 30Posted: Updated:
Authorities are searching for a 25-year-old Freehold woman who has been missing since Oct. 30.
Stephanie Parze was last seen wearing blue jeans, a burgundy V-neck shirt and a burgundy sweater. She has brown hair and is 4 feet, 11 inches tall. She weighs just over 100 pounds.
Parze’s family says that she was with them on the evening that she went missing and that she left to go home around 10 p.m. They say that they grew concerned after Parze did not text them that she got home safely and when she didn’t show up for work the next day.
The last known communication from Parze was a Snapchat video of her driving home.
“She left here went back to her house over on Meadowbrook Lane and last we saw her Snapchatted herself driving down there,” says her father Ed Parze. “We happened to see a couple of businesses we recognized, knew she was going home and that's the last we heard of her."
Anyone who may have any information about Parze’s disappearance is asked to call Detective Shawn Murphy of the Monmouth County Prosecutor’s Office at 732-431-7160 ext. 7032, or Detective Daniel Valentine of the Freehold Township Police at 732-462-7908.
- A person familiar with the case confirmed to the Associated Press that Bryant's 13-year-old daughter Gianna also was killed.
- Police say a man is wanted for leading police on a chase after attempting to rob a store in Fairfield Sunday morning.
- Dozens in East Brunswick are mourning the death of a 13-year-old boy who drowned in a pond near the city's police headquarters.Dozens in East Brunswick are mourning the death of a 13-year-old boy who drowned in a pond near the city's police headquarters.
- A 17-year-old from Bayville was killed Sunday while trying to cross Route 37 in Toms River.A 17-year-old from Bayville was killed Sunday while trying to cross Route 37 in Toms River.
- A congregation in Freehold joined together for Sunday services less than a week after their church was vandalized.
New Jersey SlideshowsGalleriesMore>>
- Did you snap a photo of a rainbow when the skies cleared on Jan. 25? We want to see!Did you snap a photo of a rainbow when the skies cleared on Jan. 25? We want to see!
- Sights and Scenes from 2020 BroadwayCon in New York City.Sights and Scenes from 2020 BroadwayCon in New York City.
- A new viral illness being watched with a wary eye around the globe accelerated its spread in China on Sunday with 56 deaths so far.
- Sights and scenes from the 2020 SAG AwardsSights and scenes from the 2020 SAG Awards
- Here's a list of some highly anticipated movies coming out in 2020.Here's a list of some highly anticipated movies coming out in 2020.