Authorities: Man struck, killed by NJ Transit trainPosted: Updated:
Authorities in Millburn say a man was struck and killed by a New Jersey Transit train.
Morris and Essex train 6610 was traveling east toward New York Penn Station around 6:45 a.m. when it hit the man near the Millburn train station.
According to authorities, there were about 400 passengers and crew members on the train at the time.
Service resumed around 9:15 a.m. with delays up to two hours.
- Those heading to the new American Dream mall in East Rutherford will be paying for more than just shopping and entertainment.
- Police in New York City say a Department of Transportation employee was killed after one of his colleagues driving a truck accidentally struck and ran him over.
- Authorities in Paterson have arrested a man in connection with the murder of a DoorDash delivery driver.
- Police in Atlantic City are asking for the public’s help identifying a body that washed up on a jetty.
- Moorestown-based maternity wear retailer Destination Maternity has filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy.Moorestown-based maternity wear retailer Destination Maternity has filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy.
New Jersey SlideshowsGalleriesMore>>
- Looking for a place to listen to some music or see a local play? Here is a list of concert venues in the Tri-state area.
- Here's the 2019 lineup for the Count Basie Center for the Performing Arts.Here's the 2019 lineup for the Count Basie Center for the Performing Arts.
- Photos on the field of the New York Yankees in the 2019 American League Division Series vs. the Minnesota Twins.
- Heavy right and high winds swept through the tri-state area due to a large coast storm on the night of Oct. 16. Here are your photos from the storm.
- Here's the 2019 concert lineup for The Borgata in Atlantic City.Here's the 2019 concert lineup for The Borgata in Atlantic City.