Prosecutor still asking for photos from park where girl went missingPosted: Updated:
The Cumberland County prosecutor is still asking members of the public who were at the park on the day a 5-year-old girl went missing to upload any photos of videos they may have taken.
It has been over a week since Dulce Maria Alavez went missing from Bridgeton City Park in Bridgeton. Authorities say that they believe that the girl was taken from the park by an unidentified man driving a red vehicle.
The FBI is asking anyone who was in the park on Monday, Sept. 16 from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m. to upload any photographs or videos that they may have taken at the park. The bureau set up a special website for the public to upload those photos.
Prosecutor Jennifer Webb-McRae said that the photos, “may contain information which seems innocuous…but is a valuable piece of the puzzle in helping us bring Dulce home to her family.”
Webb-McRae says that investigators have already received a “significant amount of video” from the surrounding area, as they attempt to find Alavez.
Authorities say that the man last seen with Alavez is a light-skinned, possibly Hispanic man who is about 5 feet, 6 inches tall. He had acne and no facial hair. He was seen wearing red pants, orange sneakers and a black shirt. Officials say that he was also driving a red van or SUV.
The prosecutor added that a video of a red vehicle seen on NBC 10 out of Philadelphia has been investigated. She says that the vehicle in that video is not involved in the case.
Anyone who may have information about the girl’s whereabouts is asked to call the FBI at 1-800-CALL-FBI (225-5324). Press option 4 and then option 8. People may also call Bridgeton police at 856-451-0033. Information can be sent anonymously by texting “Bridgeton” to TIP411.
- Officials say they're investigating a police-involved shooting that left one dead in Monmouth County Friday night.
It's a battle for bragging rights! News 12 is looking for the schools with the most school spirit! Is it yours?
- Rep. Mikie Sherrill discusses her decision to endorse the impeachment inquiry into President Trump.Rep. Mikie Sherrill discusses her decision to endorse the impeachment inquiry into President Trump.
- Investigators are asking for the public's help to identify a woman’s body found floating in the Hudson River.
- Watch Friday Night Football - Week 7.Watch Friday Night Football - Week 7.
New Jersey SlideshowsGalleriesMore>>
- Heavy right and high winds swept through the tri-state area due to a large coast storm on the night of Oct. 16. Here are your photos from the storm.
- Photos on the field of the New York Yankees in the 2019 American League Division Series vs. the Minnesota Twins.
Looking to check out brewery this summer? There are many breweries across the state for beer-lovers to visit. Check out our list for breweries in your area.
News 12 New Jersey wants to announce your wedding. If you were married in the past 90 days, please submit your photos via Twitter or Instagram using #JustMarriedNJ.
Craving something savory or sweet? It doesn't really matter when it comes to food trucks, where you can have it all -- you just have to know where to find them! Here is a list of food trucks and where you could find them in New Jersey.