Coastal Flood WARNING in effect for:
Coastal Flood ADVISORY in effect for:
Wind ADVISORY in effect for:
Just resting your eyes: Study finds napping is good for your heartPosted: Updated:
A new study released Monday finds napping, ideally 20 minutes, is good for your heart.
The research is based on data collected from nearly 3,500 people aged 35 to 75 living in Switzerland.
According to the study published in the journal Heart, people that napped once or twice a week during the day for 20 minutes had a lower risk of heart problems and stroke than non-nappers.
Most experts say a 20-minute nap is enough to reap benefits, including better alertness, performance and mood.
To read the entire study, click here.
- This week, we're putting the spotlight on the Rahway Community Action Organization in Union County.This week, we're putting the spotlight on the Rahway Community Action Organization in Union County.
New Jersey SlideshowsGalleriesMore>>
- Photos from the public congressional hearings as part of the impeachment inquiry into President Donald Trump and his administration's dealings with Ukraine.
- The tree will be decked out in more than 50,000 multicolored lights and crowned with its iconic star.
- Shoppers can start their holiday shopping on Black Friday at these retailers.Shoppers can start their holiday shopping on Black Friday at these retailers.
- If you are looking to start your holiday shopping before the turkey is out of the oven, here are stores that will be opened for Thanksgiving.
- Styx at NYCB at WestburyStyx at NYCB at Westbury