Coastal Flood WARNING in effect for:
Coastal Flood ADVISORY in effect for:
Wind ADVISORY in effect for:
Jersey Proud: NJ man heads south for Dorian relief; donates bloodPosted: Updated:
A Cape May County man is making New Jersey proud with his volunteerism down south during Hurricane Dorian.
Gary Halbe of Ocean City went south to help people with the recovery effort. Halbe also donated blood while he helped.
Halbe gave a proclamation on Blood Donation Day in Georgia. He has donated 15 gallons of blood throughout his lifetime.
Halbe is not the only one from New Jersey helping out with Dorian relief. New Jersey Task Force 1 and volunteers from the American Red Cross are also helping.
- Voters in two local school districts have decided to raise their own taxes to fund mental health services in their schools.
- The Thanks4Giving kicked off Saturday with hundreds of runners in Asbury Park raising money for the Special Olympics New Jersey.
- Officials say five people are in custody in connection to the shooting at Pleasantville High School during a football game Friday night that left three people injured.
- Rep. Chris Smith held a press conference Saturday regarding the investigation into the death of a New Jersey football player.
- State Fish and Wildlife officials located a coyote's den just a day after someone was attacked by one of the animals near Rutgers University.
New Jersey SlideshowsGalleriesMore>>
- Photos from the public congressional hearings as part of the impeachment inquiry into President Donald Trump and his administration's dealings with Ukraine.
- The tree will be decked out in more than 50,000 multicolored lights and crowned with its iconic star.
- Shoppers can start their holiday shopping on Black Friday at these retailers.Shoppers can start their holiday shopping on Black Friday at these retailers.
- If you are looking to start your holiday shopping before the turkey is out of the oven, here are stores that will be opened for Thanksgiving.
- Styx at NYCB at WestburyStyx at NYCB at Westbury