Published report: Surf taco to open new location in New JerseyPosted: Updated:
Surf Taco is expected to open a new location this fall in Wall, according to APP.com.
The restaurant will be located at Plaza 1818 on Route 35, a space formerly occupied by Muscle Maker Grill.
It will be the chain’s 15th location, and is expected to open in late October or early November.
The taco chain was founded 18 years ago in Point Pleasant Beach.
Top StoriesTop StoriesMore>>
- Authorities are offering a $20,000 reward for information that helps find a 5-year-old girl who went missing from a Cumberland County park
- State police have confirmed a portion of a human skull was discovered on a beach in Egg Harbor Township.
- A Morristown man is facing terrorism charges for allegedly scouting out locations for the militant terrorist group Hezbollah to attack.
- Police are looking for a pair of pint-sized thieves who were caught on camera taking packages from someone’s front porch in Roselle.
- Yankees star pitcher Domingo Germán has been placed on administrative leave by Major League Baseball because of domestic violence.Yankees star pitcher Domingo Germán has been placed on administrative leave by Major League Baseball because of domestic violence.
New Jersey SlideshowsGalleriesMore>>
- Get ready to sample fare from baseball stadiums from across the country at the MLB FoodFest.Get ready to sample fare from baseball stadiums from across the country at the MLB FoodFest.
News 12 New Jersey wants to announce your wedding. If you were married in the past 90 days, please submit your photos via Twitter or Instagram using #JustMarriedNJ.
- The Who perform at Jones BeachThe Who perform at Jones Beach
- Here's a look at some of the most highly anticipated films coming out this year.Here's a look at some of the most highly anticipated films coming out this year.
- Here's the 2019 concert lineup for The Borgata in Atlantic City.Here's the 2019 concert lineup for The Borgata in Atlantic City.