Transportation options for The Northern Trust in Jersey CityPosted: Updated:
Huge crowds will be heading this week, and weekend, to The Northern Trust at Liberty National Golf Course in Jersey City – and News 12 has you covered with different options for fans to get to and from the course.
Drivers can use the Bay Extension of the New Jersey Turnpike, the Pulaski Skyway or truck Routes 1 and 9 to Marin Boulevard, where you will go to the Newport Centre Mall for the general parking.
Parking costs $25. You will then take a shuttle bus to the course.
The course will have a ridesharing zone at the entrance, just type "Liberty National Golf Club" into your ridesharing app.
A round-trip ferry pass from Battery Park to Port Liberty costs $25.
Ferries start running at 6:30 a.m. each day and will operate until an hour after the last player finishes.
Ferries run about every 45-60 minutes throughout the day.
For mass transit, take PATH to Newport and then walk over to the mall for the shuttle bus.
From Jersey City, Hoboken, Weehawken, and Union City, use the Hudson Bergen Light Rail to Newport and also walk over to the mall for the shuttle to the course.
From Bayonne, use the Hudson Bergen Light Rail to Liberty State Park and take the shuttle to the course, or take NJ Transit to Secaucus then transfer to Hoboken to take the light rail to Newport.
Transportation options for The Northern Trust in Jersey CityMore>>
- Check out all the cool merchandise and delicious food from The Northern Trust at Liberty National Golf Club in Jersey City.Check out all the cool merchandise and delicious food from The Northern Trust at Liberty National Golf Club in Jersey City.
Top StoriesTop StoriesMore>>
- Many Newark residents are participating in the city's Lead Service Line Replacement Program, but are those who are taking part in it feeling better about their water?
- Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg has completed radiation therapy for a cancerous tumor on her pancreas and there is no evidence of the disease remaining, the Supreme Court said Friday.
- Jersey City is expecting thousands Saturday to take to the streets and celebrate LGBT pride.Jersey City is expecting thousands Saturday to take to the streets and celebrate LGBT pride.
- News 12 New Jersey is On The Road at Cape May.News 12 New Jersey is On The Road at Cape May.
- Newark Mayor Ras Baraka made his way around his city Friday, checking in firsthand with how residents are being provided bottled water in light of the lead crisis.
New Jersey SlideshowsGalleriesMore>>
- The 2019 MTV VMAs will be live from the Prudential Center in Newark, New Jersey on Monday, Aug. 26. Who can you expect to see as part of the star-studded night?
- Tie-dyed pilgrims and white-haired Woodstock festival veterans converged at the generation-defining site in Bethel, New York, this weekend to celebrate its 50th anniversary
- Ringo Starr and His All Starr Band performed at Long Island Community Hospital Amphitheater in Farmingville.
- The three-day festival of love and music featured some of the biggest musical names from the summer of love, including Jimi Hendrix, Jefferson Airplane, Janis Joplin and The Who.
- Storm photos in July from around the tri-state area.Storm photos in July from around the tri-state area.