Transportation options for The Northern Trust in Jersey CityPosted: Updated:
Huge crowds will be heading this week, and weekend, to The Northern Trust at Liberty National Golf Course in Jersey City – and News 12 has you covered with different options for fans to get to and from the course.
Drivers can use the Bay Extension of the New Jersey Turnpike, the Pulaski Skyway or truck Routes 1 and 9 to Marin Boulevard, where you will go to the Newport Centre Mall for the general parking.
Parking costs $25. You will then take a shuttle bus to the course.
The course will have a ridesharing zone at the entrance, just type "Liberty National Golf Club" into your ridesharing app.
A round-trip ferry pass from Battery Park to Port Liberty costs $25.
Ferries start running at 6:30 a.m. each day and will operate until an hour after the last player finishes.
Ferries run about every 45-60 minutes throughout the day.
For mass transit, take PATH to Newport and then walk over to the mall for the shuttle bus.
From Jersey City, Hoboken, Weehawken, and Union City, use the Hudson Bergen Light Rail to Newport and also walk over to the mall for the shuttle to the course.
From Bayonne, use the Hudson Bergen Light Rail to Liberty State Park and take the shuttle to the course, or take NJ Transit to Secaucus then transfer to Hoboken to take the light rail to Newport.
Transportation options for The Northern Trust in Jersey CityMore>>
- Check out all the cool merchandise and delicious food from The Northern Trust at Liberty National Golf Club in Jersey City.Check out all the cool merchandise and delicious food from The Northern Trust at Liberty National Golf Club in Jersey City.
- A Mount Arlington man is facing sexual assault charges for an alleged incident involving a toddler.A Mount Arlington man is facing sexual assault charges for an alleged incident involving a toddler.
It's a battle for bragging rights! News 12 is looking for the schools with the most school spirit! Is it yours?
- The four-day long NYC Wine and Food Festival has come to a close. It featured more than 80 events throughout the city, 500 chefs, and more than 50,000 attendees.
- Beach season may be over, but that didn't stop student surfers from hitting the waters at Spring Lake Beach Sunday.
- Monday marks the start of New Jersey's black bear hunting season.Monday marks the start of New Jersey's black bear hunting season.
New Jersey SlideshowsGalleriesMore>>
- Gunfire broke out inside an illegal gambling club in Brooklyn early Saturday, police said, leaving four people dead, three wounded, and investigators trying to piece together what prompted the bloodshed.
- Photos on the field of the New York Yankees in the 2019 American League Division Series vs. the Minnesota Twins.
News 12 New Jersey wants to announce your wedding. If you were married in the past 90 days, please submit your photos via Twitter or Instagram using #JustMarriedNJ.
Do you like to gamble? Or maybe you're just looking to get away for a weekend or for a night? The tri-state area has a couple casinos that may do the trick. Here is a guide to casinos in the area.
- New York Comic Con is being held at the Javits Center Oct. 3-6, and News 12 is there! Click or tap on the photos to get a look at all of the fun!