Iconic rock ‘n’ roll photos on display at Morris MuseumPosted: Updated:
Iconic rock ‘n’ roll photographs by legendary photography Bob Gruen are on display at the Morris Museum in Morristown.
Gruen is known for a wide variety of photographs of rock music legends.
He was the personal photographer to John Lenon and took one of the most famous photographs ever taken of the musician – a black and white photo of Lenon wearing a “New York” shirt.
About 70 of Gruen’s photos are on display in an exhibit called “Bob Gruen: Rock Seen.”
- A Mount Arlington man is facing sexual assault charges for an alleged incident involving a toddler.A Mount Arlington man is facing sexual assault charges for an alleged incident involving a toddler.
It's a battle for bragging rights! News 12 is looking for the schools with the most school spirit! Is it yours?
- The four-day long NYC Wine and Food Festival has come to a close. It featured more than 80 events throughout the city, 500 chefs, and more than 50,000 attendees.
- Beach season may be over, but that didn't stop student surfers from hitting the waters at Spring Lake Beach Sunday.
- Monday marks the start of New Jersey's black bear hunting season.Monday marks the start of New Jersey's black bear hunting season.
New Jersey SlideshowsGalleriesMore>>
- Gunfire broke out inside an illegal gambling club in Brooklyn early Saturday, police said, leaving four people dead, three wounded, and investigators trying to piece together what prompted the bloodshed.
- Photos on the field of the New York Yankees in the 2019 American League Division Series vs. the Minnesota Twins.
News 12 New Jersey wants to announce your wedding. If you were married in the past 90 days, please submit your photos via Twitter or Instagram using #JustMarriedNJ.
Do you like to gamble? Or maybe you're just looking to get away for a weekend or for a night? The tri-state area has a couple casinos that may do the trick. Here is a guide to casinos in the area.
- New York Comic Con is being held at the Javits Center Oct. 3-6, and News 12 is there! Click or tap on the photos to get a look at all of the fun!