Franklin Township police officer pleads guilty to possessing drugs, driving while intoxicatedPosted: Updated:
A Franklin Township police officer has plead guilty to possessing heroin and driving while intoxicated.
Officials say Matthew Ellery was not getting back to police when he was supposed to be on duty back in April.
When they found him, police say he had overdosed and had to be revived.
Ellery will have to apply to a drug court program and forfeit his job as an officer.
- State officials say that New Jersey is facing a growing threat from the Pagans motorcycle club.State officials say that New Jersey is facing a growing threat from the Pagans motorcycle club.
- Police in Linden say a passenger of a vehicle was killed after the driver struck a parked tractor-trailer.
- The American Dream mega mall in East Rutherford opens Friday, including the Nickelodeon Universe theme park. Here is a guide for everything you need to know.
- Police in southeastern England say 39 people were found dead in a truck believed to be from Bulgaria.
- Penn State University has suspended a fraternity following the off-campus death of a 17-year-old boy.
New Jersey SlideshowsGalleriesMore>>
- Looking for a place to listen to some music or see a local play? Here is a list of concert venues in the Tri-state area.
- Here's the 2019 lineup for the Count Basie Center for the Performing Arts.Here's the 2019 lineup for the Count Basie Center for the Performing Arts.
- Photos on the field of the New York Yankees in the 2019 American League Division Series vs. the Minnesota Twins.
- Heavy right and high winds swept through the tri-state area due to a large coast storm on the night of Oct. 16. Here are your photos from the storm.
- Here's the 2019 concert lineup for The Borgata in Atlantic City.Here's the 2019 concert lineup for The Borgata in Atlantic City.