Police seek to ID truck driver involved in hit-and-run on I-80Posted: Updated:
New Jersey State Police are seeking the public’s help identifying the driver of a tractor-trailer that was involved in a hit-and-run incident Friday morning.
Police say that the driver struck 54-year-old Roger Hill, who was standing on Interstate-80 near milepost 42.3 in Parsippany-Troy Hills around 3 a.m. Hill suffered serious injuries and was taken to Morristown Medical Center for treatment.
Police say that the driver of the truck did not stop following the crash. Police have not released a description of the truck.
Anyone who may have information about the driver involved in the crash should call the Netcong station at 973-347-1001. Police say anonymous tips are welcome.
- The ex-boyfriend of a Freehold woman who is missing had apparently sent her a string of profanity-laced text messages on the night she disappeared.
- Chick-fil-A is opening four new locations around New Jersey, specifically Ramsey, Edison, Barrington and Wayne.
- A consumer safety group has released its annual list of the most dangerous toys of the year, just in time for the holiday shopping season.
- A new indoor adventure park featuring laser tag, trampolines, and more is coming to East Brunswick.A new indoor adventure park featuring laser tag, trampolines, and more is coming to East Brunswick.
- The residents of Dover will have a holiday parade after all, despite the town’s mayor originally canceling it.
New Jersey SlideshowsGalleriesMore>>
- Photos from the public congressional hearings as part of the impeachment inquiry into President Donald Trump and his administration's dealings with Ukraine.
- Here's the 2019 concert lineup for The Borgata in Atlantic City.Here's the 2019 concert lineup for The Borgata in Atlantic City.
- If you are looking to start your holiday shopping before the turkey is out of the oven, here are stores that will be opened for Thanksgiving.
- Shoppers can start their holiday shopping on Black Friday at these retailers.Shoppers can start their holiday shopping on Black Friday at these retailers.
- Looking for a place to listen to some music or see a local play? Here is a list of concert venues in the Tri-state area.