Alabama Public Television doesn’t air ‘Arthur’ episode with gay weddingPosted: Updated:
Fans in Alabama of the children's cartoon ‘Arthur’ won't be able to see his teacher get married.
Alabama Public Television decided not to air the episode that features the gay wedding of Mr. Ratburn and his partner.
The episode “Mr. Ratburn and the Special Someone” aired national last week, but the station showed a re-run instead - with no plans to air the show at a later date.
- Prosecutors in Cumberland County have released a sketch of a man they want to question in relation to the disappearance of missing 5-year-old Dulce Maria Alavez in Bridgeton.
- A man from Freehold made game show history Monday, becoming the all-time daytime winner on “The Price is Right.”
- The Bronx is the place to be this week as Yankee Stadium plays host to games 3, 4 and 5 of the ALCS.The Bronx is the place to be this week as Yankee Stadium plays host to games 3, 4 and 5 of the ALCS.
- A viewer named Kelly tells News 12 her 5-year-old son threw a crab line, with no bait and just a sinker, into a lagoon in Lavallette – and hooked a 300-pound sunfish.
- The Yankees were the lone playoff team to sweep their division series opponent. Now, they'll get a bigger challenges: the Houston Astros, who had baseball's best record in 2019.
New Jersey SlideshowsGalleriesMore>>
- Photos on the field of the New York Yankees in the 2019 American League Division Series vs. the Minnesota Twins.
Looking to check out brewery this summer? There are many breweries across the state for beer-lovers to visit. Check out our list for breweries in your area.
News 12 New Jersey wants to announce your wedding. If you were married in the past 90 days, please submit your photos via Twitter or Instagram using #JustMarriedNJ.
Craving something savory or sweet? It doesn't really matter when it comes to food trucks, where you can have it all -- you just have to know where to find them! Here is a list of food trucks and where you could find them in New Jersey.
- Gunfire broke out inside an illegal gambling club in Brooklyn early Saturday, police said, leaving four people dead, three wounded, and investigators trying to piece together what prompted the bloodshed.