Police: Car lands vertically following crash in BrickPosted: Updated:
A car landed vertically, leaning against a poll, after a delivery driver drove off the side of the road in Brick, authorities say.
A local fire and rescue team secured the vehicle and brought it down safely.
The driver fell from the vehicle's side door but wasn't seriously injured.
Top StoriesTop StoriesMore>>
- Many Newark residents are participating in the city's Lead Service Line Replacement Program, but are those who are taking part in it feeling better about their water?
- The U.S. Open kicks off in Queens in a few days, but in East Orange the community is honoring one of tennis' greatest pioneers.
- The MTV Video Music Awards are taking over Newark Monday night, but with it comes plenty of downtown traffic.
- Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg has completed radiation therapy for a cancerous tumor on her pancreas and there is no evidence of the disease remaining, the Supreme Court said Friday.
- Jersey City is expecting thousands Saturday to take to the streets and celebrate LGBT pride.Jersey City is expecting thousands Saturday to take to the streets and celebrate LGBT pride.
New Jersey SlideshowsGalleriesMore>>
- The 2019 MTV VMAs will be live from the Prudential Center in Newark, New Jersey on Monday, Aug. 26. Who can you expect to see as part of the star-studded night?
- Tie-dyed pilgrims and white-haired Woodstock festival veterans converged at the generation-defining site in Bethel, New York, this weekend to celebrate its 50th anniversary
- Ringo Starr and His All Starr Band performed at Long Island Community Hospital Amphitheater in Farmingville.
- The three-day festival of love and music featured some of the biggest musical names from the summer of love, including Jimi Hendrix, Jefferson Airplane, Janis Joplin and The Who.
- Storm photos in July from around the tri-state area.Storm photos in July from around the tri-state area.