Police: Victim attacked with box cutter requires 100 stitchesPosted: Updated:
Police in Newark are searching for the man who attacked another man with a box cutter, leaving him with cuts that required 100 stitches.
The attack happened last week at 606 N. 6th St.
According to police, Edwin "Cito" Pabon Saldana, 41, is wanted for aggravated assault.
Police say the victim needed 100 stitches.
Anyone with information is asked to contact the 7th Precinct detective squad at (973) 375-0475.
- The parents of a 4-month-old boy who suffocated early last year at a motel have been indicted for murder in connection with his death.
- A grand jury has indicted a Newark police officer in a deadly shooting during a police pursuit.A grand jury has indicted a Newark police officer in a deadly shooting during a police pursuit.
- A Monmouth County man is facing charges, accused of dragging two Newark police officers with his car on Saturday..
- A Little Ferry mother admitted to killing her baby, according to investigators in Bergen County.A Little Ferry mother admitted to killing her baby, according to investigators in Bergen County.
- A Brick Township woman is facing bias intimidation charges for messages she allegedly sent through Facebook Messenger.
Top StoriesTop StoriesMore>>
- A tanker truck has overturned on the New Jersey Turnpike on an exit ramp in Middlesex County.A tanker truck has overturned on the New Jersey Turnpike on an exit ramp in Middlesex County.
- The chance for severe weather is on tap Thursday afternoon across parts of New Jersey that could bring heavy rain, damaging winds, and an isolated tornado.
- "Real Housewives of New Jersey” husband Joe Giudice will stay in the U.S. during his ongoing deportation battle.
- Buscan a un hombre que paró varias veces vagones del subway en plena hora pico.Buscan a un hombre que paró varias veces vagones del subway en plena hora pico.
- Police in Gloucester Township are looking for a man who approached a 12-year-old girl walking her dog.