Altice USA acquires Cheddar NetworksPosted: Updated:
Altice USA is acquiring the Cheddar Networks.
The digital-first news company will be the latest addition to the global news brand.
The deal is expected to close within the next two months if it is approved by regulators.
Altice USA is the parent company of i24News and News 12 networks.
- Manalapan Mayor Susan Cohen asked state leaders to close down the privately owned, and state-licensed Manalapan Manor, citing several of its residents have died in recent years from a variety of causes.
- America's largest milk producer Dean Foods, headquartered in Dallas, Texas, is filing for bankruptcy.
- New Jersey wildlife officials say drivers should be very cautious of deer while driving because the animal’s mating season has begun.
- Funerals will be held at the end of the week for two men who were killed in a high-speed crash in Toms River.
- A student gunman opened fire Thursday at a Southern California high school, killing two students and wounding three others before he was captured in grave condition after shooting himself in the head, authorities said.
New Jersey SlideshowsGalleriesMore>>
- The tree will be decked out in more than 50,000 multicolored lights and crowned with its iconic star.
- Shoppers can start their holiday shopping on Black Friday at these retailers.Shoppers can start their holiday shopping on Black Friday at these retailers.
- If you are looking to start your holiday shopping before the turkey is out of the oven, here are stores that will be opened for Thanksgiving.
- Styx at NYCB at WestburyStyx at NYCB at Westbury
- Stars hit the red carpet for the world premiere of "Frozen 2" at the Dolby Theatre in Los Angeles.Stars hit the red carpet for the world premiere of "Frozen 2" at the Dolby Theatre in Los Angeles.