Hoboken Volunteer Ambulance Corps hold fundraiser for new equipmentPosted: Updated:
The Hoboken Volunteer Ambulance Corps held a wine tasting fundraiser at the Court Street Restaurant to raise money for a new ambulance, new stretchers and CPR devices.
The organization says they want to raise $250,000 and that they answer 5,000 calls a year.
The Hoboken Volunteer Ambulance Corps is the only fully-volunteer ambulance corp. in Hudson County.
Top StoriesTop StoriesMore>>
- A 2-year-old boy has died after being struck by a dump truck on Route 206 in Sussex County.A 2-year-old boy has died after being struck by a dump truck on Route 206 in Sussex County.
- Republican state Sen. Tony Bucco has died at age 81, according to his family.Republican state Sen. Tony Bucco has died at age 81, according to his family.
- Concerns over the possibility of shut down of a Hudson River rail tunnel has prompted officials to brief the public about possible impacts.
- A new Stew Leonard’s grocery store is set to open in Paramus Wednesday.A new Stew Leonard’s grocery store is set to open in Paramus Wednesday.
- Hoboken city officials have begun a long-term project to replace the city’s aging water infrastructure.
New Jersey SlideshowsGalleriesMore>>
News 12 New Jersey wants to announce your wedding. If you were married in the past 90 days, please submit your photos via Twitter or Instagram using #JustMarriedNJ.
- Here's a look at some of the most highly anticipated films coming out this year.Here's a look at some of the most highly anticipated films coming out this year.
- Here's the 2019 concert lineup for The Borgata in Atlantic City.Here's the 2019 concert lineup for The Borgata in Atlantic City.
- A variety of artists will be performing at the Prudential Center in Newark for the rest of 2019 and beyond. Ticket information for the various shows can be found HERE.
- Looking for a place to listen to some music or see a local play? Here is a list of concert venues in the Tri-state area.