12 great places to celebrate St. Patrick's Day in New JerseyPosted: Updated:
Looking for a place to grab a drink and something to eat after watching that St. Patrick's Day Parade - or just to celebrate St. Patrick's Day with your friends? We've got you covered. News 12 New Jersey and Yelp! have compiled 12 top-rated eateries to hang out and celebrate this St. Patrick's Day weekend.
Information compiled by Yelp!
1. Cloverleaf Tavern - Caldwell
Photo courtesy Cloverleaf Tavern/Yelp
2. Cowan's Public - Nutley
Photo courtesy Cowan's Public/Yelp
3. Hailey's Harp and Pub - Metuchen
French Dip by Jamie C./Yelp
4. Tir Na Nog - Trenton
Photo by Tir Na Nog/Yelp
5. The Shannon - Hoboken
Photo by The Shannon/Yelp
6. Hendrickson's Corner - Bayonne
7. Tommy Fox's Public House - Bergenfield
8. Maloney's Pub & Grill - Matawan
9. New Park Tavern - Jersey City
10. Blarney Station - East Rutherford
11. Grasshopper Off The Green - Morristown
12. The Shannon Rose - Clifton
Photo by The Shannon Rose/Yelp
Methodology: This is a list of the best places to celebrate St. Patrick's Day in New Jersey, according to Yelp. We identified businesses in relevant categories with a significant number of reviews mentioning the word "St. Patrick's Day," then ranked those spots using a number of factors including the total volume and ratings of reviews mentioning that keyword.