International flight forced to turn around after woman forgets baby at airportPosted: Updated:
A recent international flight was forced to turn around after a passenger realized she'd left her baby at the airport.
The Saudi Arabian Airlines plane was bound for Kuala Lumpur when the woman realized her child was still in the terminal's boarding area.
The pilot told air traffic control operators the woman refused to continue the flight without her child
The pilot radioed to return to the airport, and the mother and baby were reunited.
Top StoriesTop StoriesMore>>
- Law enforcement officials have issued an Amber Alert for a 5-year-old girl who went missing in Bridgeton Monday afternoon.
- Members of the northern New Jersey community have come together to mourn with and support the family of a 2-year-old boy struck and killed by a dump truck Monday morning.
- Dozens of children were forced to leave the soccer field Monday when fumes coming from the Keegan Landfill became too dangerous.
- Family members of a missing Monmouth County woman say that they fear something bad happened to her prior to her home being set on fire.
- New Jersey authorities say four police officers caught on camera kicking a man after a fiery crash will not face jail time.
New Jersey SlideshowsGalleriesMore>>
News 12 New Jersey wants to announce your wedding. If you were married in the past 90 days, please submit your photos via Twitter or Instagram using #JustMarriedNJ.
- The Who perform at Jones BeachThe Who perform at Jones Beach
- Here's a look at some of the most highly anticipated films coming out this year.Here's a look at some of the most highly anticipated films coming out this year.
- Here's the 2019 concert lineup for The Borgata in Atlantic City.Here's the 2019 concert lineup for The Borgata in Atlantic City.
- A variety of artists will be performing at the Prudential Center in Newark for the rest of 2019 and beyond. Ticket information for the various shows can be found HERE.