Surveillance video shows limping suspect robbing BlimpiePosted: Updated:
Police in Secaucus have released surveillance video of a limping suspect smashing, destroying and robbing his way through a local Blimpie.
The robbery happened back on Dec. 28 around 3:30 a.m. at the store on Paterson Plank Road.
According to workers, the suspect smashed and destroyed his way from the front of the store to the back, taking off with cash and change.
In the video, the man can be seen on video limping through the store.
At some points, he tries to cover his face.
He has gloves on and is seen with a backpack.
Police say he then drove away in a dark-colored two-door Honda Accord.
They think the model is between 2003 and 2007.
At the store, a sign reads “closing at the end of this month,” and part of that reason is because of the burglary.
Top StoriesTop StoriesMore>>
News 12 New Jersey meteorologists are tracking another potential snow event that could impact the Garden State this upcoming weekend.
- A woman from New Jersey won $2 million on a scratch-off ticket she got from her dad.A woman from New Jersey won $2 million on a scratch-off ticket she got from her dad.
- Two more patients have tested positive for Hepatitis B after getting treated at the HealthPlus Surgery Center in Saddle Brook.
- A new bar in Jersey City is defending itself against allegations a dress code it displayed recently was aimed at people of color.
- Save-A-Lot, one of the country's largest discount supermarket chains, is opening its newest location in Hillside.
- The submissions have been tallied, and here are your Top 12 fitness routines!The submissions have been tallied, and here are your Top 12 fitness routines!
- Four children were hospitalized after they were struck by a taxi driver in New Brunswick.Four children were hospitalized after they were struck by a taxi driver in New Brunswick.
- The children’s' clothing retailer Gymboree is filing for bankruptcy for a second time in two years, and stores are expected to close, according to reports.
- RxBar is expanding a voluntary recall from last month after some of its products may have peanuts, which are not listed on the wrapper.
- WalletHub has come out with a list of the best and worst states to retire in, and New Jersey did not receive a good score.
New Jersey SlideshowsGalleriesMore>>
- The historic Shakespeare Theatre in Stratford has burned to the ground.The historic Shakespeare Theatre in Stratford has burned to the ground.
- Got a snapshot of Sparky in a suit or Fido in a fedora? We want to see!Got a snapshot of Sparky in a suit or Fido in a fedora? We want to see!
The remains of the old eastbound Tappan Zee Bridge were demolished with explosive charges Tuesday, Jan. 15.
- "Roma" was the top winner at the Critics' Choice Awards, winning best picture, foreign language film and a pair of individual honors for director Alfonso Cuaron.
News 12 New Jersey wants to announce your wedding. If you were married in the past 90 days, please submit your photos via Twitter or Instagram using #JustMarriedNJ.
The Hard Rock Casino in Atlantic City opened its doors on June 28 at the site of the old Trump Taj Mahal. The Hard Rock is living up to its name with a lineup of some of music's biggest stars.
Looking to check out brewery this summer? There are many breweries across the state for beer-lovers to visit. Check out our list for breweries in your area.
- Just a few days after the Golden Globe Awards, stars hit the red carpet in New York City for the National Board of Review Awards.
- Sandra Oh and Andy Samberg host the 76th annual Golden Globe Awards in Beverly Hills, California, on Sunday, Jan. 6, 2019.
- TThe Coachella music festival will take place in Southern California on April 12-14 and April 19-21.The Coachella music festival will take place in Southern California on April 12-14 and April 19-21.