Snow coming down hard in Monmouth CountyPosted: Updated:
News 12 New Jersey's Jim Mudroch is in Allentown, where the snow is coming down hard.
- A man from Freehold made game show history Monday, becoming the all-time daytime winner on “The Price is Right.”
- Police say a woman from the Bronx bit a police officer's hand as she tried to steal $850 worth of merchandise from a Walmart in Secaucus.
- A viewer named Kelly tells News 12 her 5-year-old son threw a crab line, with no bait and just a sinker, into a lagoon in Lavallette – and hooked a 300-pound sunfish.
- Police in Toms River say a woman was killed in a crash while trying to help a fellow driver.Police in Toms River say a woman was killed in a crash while trying to help a fellow driver.
- The cooler weather is now firmly upon us, and many are preparing for some good ol' leaf peeping. But with one of the driest Septembers on record, the clock is ticking for this annual activity.The cooler weather is now firmly upon us, and many are preparing for some good ol' leaf peeping. But with one of the driest Septembers on record, the clock is ticking for this annual activity.
New Jersey SlideshowsGalleriesMore>>
- Photos on the field of the New York Yankees in the 2019 American League Division Series vs. the Minnesota Twins.
Looking to check out brewery this summer? There are many breweries across the state for beer-lovers to visit. Check out our list for breweries in your area.
News 12 New Jersey wants to announce your wedding. If you were married in the past 90 days, please submit your photos via Twitter or Instagram using #JustMarriedNJ.
Craving something savory or sweet? It doesn't really matter when it comes to food trucks, where you can have it all -- you just have to know where to find them! Here is a list of food trucks and where you could find them in New Jersey.
- Gunfire broke out inside an illegal gambling club in Brooklyn early Saturday, police said, leaving four people dead, three wounded, and investigators trying to piece together what prompted the bloodshed.