Konica Minolta set to open new campus in RamseyPosted: Updated:
A major technology company is expanding into Bergen County.
Konica Minolta will soon open its new headquarters in Ramsey. Officials celebrated groundbreaking for the new center Wednesday.
The campus will have three buildings with a training center and a space to showcase company products. It also is expected to bring in 400 jobs.
"We're setting this building up to handle business as it will be done in the future," said Rick Taylor, president and CEO of Konica Minolta. "So lots of areas to get together, congregate, work on things, lots of mobility solutions. As opposed to fixed workspaces, there will be a lot of flexible space for people."
Taylor says the campus should be finished within a year and a half.
- Flash flood watches, as well as wind advisories, are in effect today as heavy rain is expected to douse all parts of New Jersey this afternoon, making for a messy commute home.
- Authorities in South Carolina say an inmate accused of slaying a gas station clerk in Edison killed his cellmate during a fight.
- A man from Freehold made game show history Monday, becoming the all-time daytime winner on “The Price is Right.”
- A woman has pleaded guilty to aggravated manslaughter and murder in the beating deaths of her mother and grandmother last year in their Ventnor home.
- Records obtained by The Associated Press indicate New Jersey taxpayers were billed about $18,000 for government officials' recent trip to India despite Gov. Phil Murphy's office's earlier statements that a privately funded group would pay for the visit.
New Jersey SlideshowsGalleriesMore>>
- Photos on the field of the New York Yankees in the 2019 American League Division Series vs. the Minnesota Twins.
Looking to check out brewery this summer? There are many breweries across the state for beer-lovers to visit. Check out our list for breweries in your area.
News 12 New Jersey wants to announce your wedding. If you were married in the past 90 days, please submit your photos via Twitter or Instagram using #JustMarriedNJ.
Craving something savory or sweet? It doesn't really matter when it comes to food trucks, where you can have it all -- you just have to know where to find them! Here is a list of food trucks and where you could find them in New Jersey.
- Gunfire broke out inside an illegal gambling club in Brooklyn early Saturday, police said, leaving four people dead, three wounded, and investigators trying to piece together what prompted the bloodshed.