Man killed following head-on crash on Route 80Posted: Updated:
A man from Fairfield has been killed following a head-on crash in Woodland Park.
The accident happened Sunday around 5 a.m. on Route 80 Eastbound, near exit 56A.
According to the Passaic County Prosecutor's Office, Rocco Donatiello, 29, was pronounced dead at the scene.
The other driver was transported to Saint Joseph's Hospital.
There is no word yet on what caused the crash.
Anyone with information is asked to contact the Passaic County Prosecutor's Office at 1-877-370-PCPO.
Top StoriesTop StoriesMore>>
- Trenton police say nine people were wounded in a shooting at a Trenton bar early Saturday.Trenton police say nine people were wounded in a shooting at a Trenton bar early Saturday.
- New Jersey health officials are warning residents of Legionnaires' disease and measles cases around the state.
- For millennials looking to buy their first home, the hunt feels like a race against the clock.For millennials looking to buy their first home, the hunt feels like a race against the clock.
- Grocery chain Aldi is recalling bags of all-purpose flour due to possible E. coli contamination that has sickened people in multiple states.
- This week's workout comes from trainer Jamie at Lifestyle Fitness. This medicine ball throw and twist is great for your core and obliques.
New Jersey SlideshowsGalleriesMore>>
- The live-action Aladdin film flew into theaters Friday.The live-action Aladdin film flew into theaters Friday.
- Fleet Week New York started May 22. This year marks the 31st annual event that features a week filled of activities, themed events and live demonstrations.
- Are you attending the PGA Championship? News 12 wants to see your photos!Are you attending the PGA Championship? News 12 wants to see your photos!
- Here are the photos of the guests who visited the News 12 studio to showcase the great eats New Jersey trucks have to offer!
- The Rockland-Bergen Music Festival has announced its 2019 lineup.The Rockland-Bergen Music Festival has announced its 2019 lineup.