‘All Paws on Board’ helps dogs find forever homesPosted: Updated:
About a half dozen animal rescue operations were set up at Jenkinson’s Boardwalk in Point Pleasant Beach for an adoption event.
“All Paws on Board” brought out many people who are looking to adopt dogs into a forever home.
?? Meet your #FURever friend at our All Paws on Board #Dog Adoption Event on Saturday, May 12th! For more info & list of participating #rescues & #shelters visit https://t.co/zKEA3P3w8R pic.twitter.com/50n7lz4QhF— Jenkinsons Boardwalk (@JenksBoardwalk) May 10, 2018
In fact, there were more adoption applicants than dogs at the event.
One of the pups up for adoption was Liam, a stray dog found in the south that had a leg amputated after being hit by a car. Despite the sad story, Liam is a happy and active dog with four or five applicants waiting to adopt him.
Top StoriesTop StoriesMore>>
- A man is facing nearly three decades in prison after taking a manslaughter plea in the death of his wife.
- Devil's food cake is dark colored and dense in texture, and today we celebrate it! Do you like devil's food cake?
- As "Game of Thrones" comes to a close, it's hard to ignore that without New Jersey author George R. R. Martin, the fantasy world of Westeros would've never been brought into existence.
- Families from across New Jersey came together Sunday to remember babies that have passed away.Families from across New Jersey came together Sunday to remember babies that have passed away.
- There are more than 1,000 people listed as long-term missing in New Jersey and about 320 unsolved unidentified human remains cases.
New Jersey SlideshowsGalleriesMore>>
- Photos of the professional career of Tiger Woods.Photos of the professional career of Tiger Woods.
- Are you attending the PGA Championship? News 12 wants to see your photos!Are you attending the PGA Championship? News 12 wants to see your photos!
- The Rockland-Bergen Music Festival has announced its 2019 lineup.The Rockland-Bergen Music Festival has announced its 2019 lineup.
- News 12 wants to see photos of how you spend Mother's Day honoring your mother, grandmother or any other special woman in your life!