Your Long Island fishing photosPosted: Updated:
- Montauk Vessel enters inlet - OCTOBER 2018
- Ready for 'Extreme Surf Fishing' .. Fall Run Oct 2018
- Large Trigger caught in the back bays of SW Nassau while porgy fishing.. Oct 2018 wow! :)
- Plenty of action on schoolie stripers on the topwater plugs in the back bays.. All fish released safely ;) OCT 2018
- Surf fishing the Fall Run with an amazing sunrise! :)
- 'Die-Hard Fisherman' :) SEPT 2018
- 'False Albies' in full-force along the beaches from Rockaway to Fire Island.. Fun on lite tackle ;) Sept 2018
- Flashback Friday from early spring Gators should be showing up pretty soon too ;)
- Bay 'Blowfish' (released.. too small) .. Sept 2018
- Just getting started with a few small bass off the beaches this past weekend.. September 2018
- 'Creepin while you sleeping' ... Striped Bass - RELEASED! Sept 2018
- Nice Mahi-Mahi caught Thursday Sept 6... Deepwater trolling near the Cholera Banks.. South of Jones Inlet ;)
- 'Fishing at dawn' - early Sept 2018
- HAMPTON LADY having an incredible season!! Yet another Doormat Fluke caught by Glenn on Tuesday Sept 4th :)Captain James getting it done!! :)
- Rare 'COBIA' caught while fluking the last week of AUGUST 2018 at the Atlantic Beach Reef.. Nice one! ;)
- Deepwater trolling maybe 30-35 miles South of Jones Inlet .. Labor Day, 2018 .. All released ;)
- Beautiful shot of the early-morning anglers.. Early Sept, 2018.. 'Fall-Run' is coming! :)
- Fishing at big fresh in Southampton and caught this 10-lb large mouth bass! :)
- 'Smooth Dogfish' (released safely) .. AUG 2018, Rockaway Reef
- Adam Pio fishing Suffolk County's southshore.
- BIG Fluke caught by the FI Coast Guard Station.. July 2018.. NICE JOB!! :)
- Face to face with a BIG Striped Bass :O
- I’m guessing we are having tuna for dinner #fisherman #LIsummer it weighs more than me!
- Early July .. Nice one!
- 7 POUND FLUKE TAKEN IN REYNOLDS CHANNEL IN LONG BEACH BY THE BOTHE BROTHERZ!!!!!!
- Schoolie Striped Bass!
Did you catch the big one? Prove it...no fish stories here! Tweet or Instagram your photos using #LIFish and we may put it in this gallery or show on air.