Fire badly damages Middlesex home

Posted: Updated:
MIDDLESEX -

A fire has badly damaged a Middlesex home on one of the coldest nights of the year.

The blaze broke out Friday evening at the home on the 500 block of Harrison Avenue.

Multiple fire departments were called out to help fight the fire.

Snow and freezing temperatures hampered some of the firefighting effort.

It was not immediately known if there were any injuries.

sorry to interrupt
your first 20 are free
Access to News 12 is free for Optimum, Comcast®, Spectrum Networks® and Service ElectricSM customers.
Please enjoy 20 complimentary views of articles, photos, and videos during the next 30 days.
you have reached your 20 view limit
Access to News 12 is free for Optimum, Comcast®, Spectrum Networks® and Service ElectricSM customers.
Please login or create an account to continue enjoying News12.
Our sign-up page is undergoing maintenance and is not currently available. However, you will be given direct access to news12.com while we complete our upgrade.
When we are back up and running you will be prompted at that time to complete your sign in. Until then, enjoy the local news, weather, traffic and more that's "as local as local news gets."