Your New Jersey Weather Photos
- Red sky in the morning... JAN 2018
- Beautiful SUNRISE this morning in NewJersey
- Another favorite from last Friday
- Brisk start to the day - temps below freezing and a decent wind from the NW reminds us winter is just getting started. Mostly sunny and temps in 30’s today - cold tonight - repeat tomorrow minus the wind. #njweather #njwx https://t.co/B4O8QoBQSG
- It's a little frosty this morning.(26°F/-3°C).#babyitscoldoutside #frosty #cold #weather #weatherwatcher #njweather #newjersey
- Love me some Crepuscular rays.. DEC 2018
- 'Saturday night' .. DEC 2018
- This morning.. brrr :(
- Not sure why Maisy wanted to go outside in the snow, but she did. Last year, it was one quick paw tap in the cold stuff before deciding it wasn’t for her :)
- Definitely a mad dash through the trails just in time to catch this one..
- 'New horizons, much bigger than the past'
- Gotta serve up lewks even when it's cold :(
- 'Here comes another NJ winter' :(
- ‘CHILLIN’. The Northern Red Cardinal is thought to be a messenger from Spirit. Many cultures believe that you should welcome their sightings with a feeling of peace or that someone close to you is offering their guidance.
- Fall meets winter.
- A pretty capture of the mid-level clouds building across our region.
- Good morning!
- Excuse Me , While I Kiss The Sky ...#jimihendrix
- It is said that Jersey folks talk about the weather a LOT... . Last night’s rainbow [rainbow] chatter was evidence enough for us. This awesome shot is courtesy of student @dannydecker319. #rainbow
- Wall cloud sunset in Newark NJ ..
- So Handsome & Standing Strong!!! The weather is to Cold but it's always a Good Time for A Picture!!!
- Storm coming, in case you didn’t see the signs.
- What a damp, dreary and not to mention chilly :(
- Weather got me like ...
Share your weather photos with us on Twitter and Instagram using the hashtag #NJWeather.