Some businesses in a Ewing strip mall suffer severe fire damage

Some businesses in a Ewing Township strip mall have suffered severe fire damage Tuesday.

Fire officials say the blaze started in the Panda Restaurant in the center of the mall located in the 800 block of Parkway Avenue. According to authorities, the fire quickly spread to neighboring stores. Fire investigators say it was an accidental fire. Store owners spoke with insurance agents and are waiting to see how much damage was done to their businesses.

Three firefighters were treated for minor injuries and released from the hospital.

sorry to interrupt
your first 20 are free
Access to News 12 is free for Optimum, Comcast®, Time Warner® and Service ElectricSM customers.
Please enjoy 20 complimentary views of articles, photos, and videos during the next 30 days.
you have reached your 5 view limit
Access to News 12 is free for Optimum, Comcast®, Time Warner® and Service ElectricSM customers.
Please login, create an account or subscribe to continue enjoying News12.
Our sign-up page is undergoing maintenance and is not currently available. However, you will be given direct access to news12.com while we complete our upgrade.
When we are back up and running you will be prompted at that time to complete your sign in. Until then, enjoy the local news, weather, traffic and more that's "as local as local news gets."