VIDEO: Brownstone fire in Paterson

A fire broke out last night at the well-known Brownstone House in Paterson.

The catering hall has been featured on "The Real Housewives of New Jersey" and is co-owned by Albert Manzo, who is featured on the show.

The fire started in the kitchen's ductwork at around 8 p.m. The smoke prompted a brief evacuation while firefighters doused the flames and ventilated the building.

A VClip sent to News 12 New Jersey last night showed smoke pouring from the building.

No injuries were reported as a result of the fire, and the Brownstone opened back up shortly after.

Fire breaks out at catering hall featured on 'Real Housewives'

sorry to interrupt
your first 5 are free
Access to News 12 is free for Optimum, Comcast®, Time Warner® and Service ElectricSM customers.
Please enjoy 5 complimentary views of articles, photos, and videos during the next 30 days.
you have reached your 5 view limit
Access to News 12 is free for Optimum, Comcast®, Time Warner® and Service ElectricSM customers.
Please login, create an account or subscribe to continue enjoying News12.
Our sign-up page is undergoing maintenance and is not currently available. However, you will be given direct access to news12.com while we complete our upgrade.
When we are back up and running you will be prompted at that time to complete your sign in. Until then, enjoy the local news, weather, traffic and more that's "as local as local news gets."