Man dies in Trenton house fire
A man was killed in a house fire in Trenton early Sunday morning.
Fire officials say the flames sparked around 3:20 a.m. at 41 Sanford St.
When fire crews arrived they say they found a 52-year-old man inside.
Both sides of the building were vacant and fire officials believe the man was a squatter.
Neighbors say they knew the man and he went by the name Ray, although his identity has not yet been released by officials. According to neighbors, the man never bothered anyone and was simply trying to find shelter.
Officials cleared the scene around 8 a.m. Sunday morning.