Avoid heartburn while traveling
Steer clear of late-night noshing so you won't be lying down within two to three hours of eating. © iStockphoto.com/Sean Locke
From Live Right Live WellMore>>
- There are a few tricks to help ensure you never get varicose veins -- or reduce the appearance of those you have.There are a few tricks to help ensure you never get varicose veins -- or reduce the appearance of those you have.
- Whether you have heartburn, IBS, ulcers or IBD, learn how to minimize your risk of cancer.
- How you sleep can make a difference if you suffer from heartburn and back pain or just want to avoid wrinkles. Read on to discover the best sleep position for you.
- Find out which vitamins and nutrients can help keep your brain sharp as you age.
- Instead of focusing on what you can't eat and drink, learn how to choose the right foods to help prevent or reduce heartburn.
- Hint: It may have to do with your ability to focus, new research says. Learn more to feel happier now.
- Stomach pain takes the fun out of eating. Here, some surprising food culprits -- and tips for relief!
- Fans say it relieves stomach pain, reduces heartburn and even speeds weight loss. Here, learn what science says.
- To perk up your mood, be sure to get enough sleep, eat nutritious meals and exercise regularly. Then brighten your thoughts with these simple strategies to kick a bad mood to the curb.
- Prepare this delightful combination of potatoes and vegetables on the grill or in the oven. It can be made ahead of time and served at room temperature or reheated.