News 12 New Jersey Internships
News 12 New Jersey has an extensive internship program for qualified students. We offer students the chance to explore their interests in the fields of electronic news gathering and production while obtaining hands-on experience.
Internships are available in the following categories:
- News Editorial
- News Technical
- Special Projects Production
- Students must receive college credit for their internship at News 12 New Jersey.
- Students must have completed at least one semester in college.
- Required Majors:Journalism, Broadcast Journalism, Communications, TV Production, Photography, Film, Graphic Design or other related subjects.
To apply for an internship:
- Visit our career website at http://www.alticeusajobs.com
- Click on “Search All Jobs”
- Click on “Search Openings”
- Select "Internship" in Area of Interest
- Create a profile, upload your resume and apply for the internship(s) in which you are interested.
News 12 internships are unpaid. Qualified candidates will be contacted by the Internship Coordinator for an interview
Questions? Call 516-803-6580
Deadlines for applications are as follows:
Feb. 15 for the summer, June 15 for the fall, and Nov. 15 for the spring.
News 12 New Jersey is the exclusive 24-hour local news service dedicated to covering New Jersey. The cable exclusive service currently reaches over 760,000 households. News 12 New Jersey is part of News 12 Networks, which is the largest and most-watched regional news network.